The Committee is a non-profit organization and intends to bring institutions operating in the classical music sector together in order to promote common activities and objectives throughout shared tools and projects.
In particular, the Committee intends to:
• Enhance the artistic programming of the members by sharing common communication tools;
• Create collaboration opportunities and share artistic and educational projects among the members;
• Participate jointly in international networks with similar purposes.
The Committee also carries out the following activities:
• organize and/or produce events, shows, concerts, cultural trips, broadcasts and multimedia contents, conferences, promote and finance research, reach agreements with universities and other public and/or private institutions, activate scholarships, develop editorial projects including multimedia;
• manage a website as a means of dissemination of the Committee’s activities and works, and use other suitable communication tools;
• establish collaborative relationships with similar national and international entities, as well as enter into and conclude agreements, sign contracts with public and private entities;
• participate in comparative procedures or competitions of any kind for the achievement of its institutional purposes;
• disclose the results of its research, data and news on issues related to its purposes;
• promote the collection of funds, receive and use subsidies, loans or other disbursements of any kind and nature, both private and public;
• establish and/or participate in associations, consortia, networks, temporary associations or other organizations having purposes compatible with its own, as well as, instrumentally with its own purpose, in corporate bodies;
• purchase, rent and/or lease, take possession for any reason of movable and immovable property, plant, equipment and useful and/or necessary materials;
• hire personnel and provide any other service that can ensure the best realization of its purposes, in accordance with the provisions of the law.
New membership are not allowed.